SSN PILATES INSTRUCTOR
SSN is a movement method created for clients to find freedom in their bodies, develop strength in their movements and cultivate a deep physical and mental awareness. Created by Sarah Sadie Newett, a professional dancer and aerialist, SSN is about the art and science of movement, drawing from Pilates, yoga, and dance to help clients move through life with greater ease, grace and control.
SSN is a fully integrated program with full-body exercises and a mind-body approach that allows clients to build strength and shed new light on basic movements in order to increase flexibility, improve posture and rehabilitate injuries.
Our Individualized Approach
All sessions at SSN are private and semi-private tailored specifically for our clients. Combining Pilates, yoga, dance and rehabilitation practices into one, SSN instructors use their keen sense of feeling and incredible understanding of the body to create a practice that matches each client's lifestyle and goals.
SSN sessions are dynamic yet balanced and disciplined yet inspiring. Each session is uniquely challenging and diverse workout developed to support clients in their journey towards freedom, strength and awareness.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Pilates instructor who has a deep passion for work and a desire to join an expanding company that focuses primarily on supporting the individual needs of our clients. If you enjoy thinking on your feet and working outside the box to create unique sessions that accommodate clients’ goals and make sessions fun, dynamic and inspiring, this role is for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: ASAP
- Commitment and interest in teaching 25-35 private and semi-private sessions per week
- 500 hour Comprehensive Pilates Certification, with additional certifications ideal in yoga, Gyrotonic, bodywork, Barre, etc.
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience
- Possess confidence and creativity needed to create unique training programs to suit each client’s individual needs
- Comfortable and practiced giving clear and positive cues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to monitor and maintain a clean studio space including equipment usage
- Punctual and reliable
- Maintain and uphold SSN's brand standards through all aspects of the client experience, including communication, teaching and privacy
- Act as a representative of SSN and reflect the company values of kindness, connection, professionalism, respect, communication and excellence
- Commitment to living in Aspen, Colorado for at least one year
- Owns or has access to a car
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. You must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org